Monday, November 10, 2008

Distracted!!!

Despite the fact that I know I need to be reading or studying I cannot keep my focus! Maybe it is the baby whining on the floor next to me or the fact that my dishwasher is down for the count until a new part arrives. Or perhaps it is the fact that despite taking them out twice last night, one of our awesome dogs decided to take a HUGE dump and piss all over my new rug, right where the baby plays! It seems these days I can't get away from creatures with loss of bladder and bowel control! I just want to wipe MY ASS people! haha. So anywho aside from that I'm doing well. i bought Josh a new "wedding" ring yesterday since he has shrunk so much and can't wear his anymore. Then I met a fabulous gay dude last night who has a HUGE crush on Josh. it was hilarious, this guy just kept telling me how jealous he was of me and that he wanted to perform "certain" acts on my husband!!!!! OMG Kinda gross but kinda cute too. God bless Colfax and its cornucopia pr humanity.  I am going to get back to one of the 40 page chapters I have to read, maybe Ill be less distractible now?

2 comments:

Abby Larson said...

I've run into that issue myself before, the whole "gay guy wanting your husband" ordeal. Pretty funny!

Blairbear said...

Haha isnt it great!