Saturday, November 8, 2008

My ex husband should die of gonnorhea and rot in hell!

I will start from the pseudo beginning. When my ex and i first got divorced we were still amazing friends. We could call each other with any problem and we would talk for hours everyday. Then he got an insecure girlfriend and my friend disappeared.  Since then my life has been hell, he has since married said girlfriend and continued to be a dick.  He is pretty much trying to exclude me from the picture.  Our daughter who lives with him (thats a whole different Oprah) even calls his new wife MOM!!!! So tonight I found out that my X-mas plans got scrapped. Josh's family lives in TX and we were going to drive to MO, pick up my daughter, and go to TX. It worked out great, because I usually have to spend $1200 on plane tickets to see my daughter.  My ex wont let her fly by herself so I have to buy me 2 round trip tickets and her 1 just to get her to Denver. Or waste 48 hours driving back and fourth twice. So anywho when i found out that my X-mas had to be rearranged I called my ex to see if maybe he had sprouted a soul. Nope! He still wont let her fly, even though a flight attendent will be with her the whole time, he drops her off to the same person i pick her up from.  His argument tonight was that she might get molested because there are tons of sickos on planes. Seriously?, thats not why it is called cock pit, stupid. I cant believe i actually used to have meaningful conversations with this man! He also threw in that his mom thinks its a bad idea too. (His mom has never been on a plane!) OMG!!! My ex is such a retard redneck.  So now I dont know what to do for x-mas. I have no one in MO that can fly out with her because they all have families of their own and I have no place to go if I go there. Also this is Abby's first x-mas and I dont want her to spend it in a hotel room! Ugh What do I do?

No comments: