Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last night I was playing around on you tube and found this:
I think its hilarious. I can remember singing this song at the top of my lungs at Jordan Creek (for all you springfield people). So anywho, I was up studying all night last night and am now completely exhausted.  My baby has a double ear infection and decided to get up at 7 am, so me staying up till 2am was a bad idea. Josh and I are sick as well, I actually missed my first clinical day yesterday! I hope im not in too much trouble. This semester has been so crazy! My house is a mess and my daughter is growing up before my eyes and I am missing out.  The fact that my house is a mess and I want to clean and organize bothers me most. My husband actually thinks I am a slob but I am actually FAR from it. I am a totaly neat freak and it is giving me anxiety that I cant keep this house clean!  Oh when I graduate, it will be so clean! I also miss the ability to cook dinner every night. Josh works every night and I am studying to it is hot pockets and ro-tel dip every night. I think I need therapy just to get me thorugh these last few months!  All of the nurses I have been working with talk about their hobbies and what not and are all fit. I cannot wait to have the time and money to do the same. I would love to takeup rock climbing and really get good at snowboarding ( by good I mean go down the mountain forwards as well as backwards, which is all i can do now!) I mean, I live in Colorado and I dont do anything ourdoorsy and I love the outdoors. I want a real reason to go to REI haha. I would also like to start taking ballet classes again. i took a few with the Academy of Colorado Ballet and then wrecked my car and went broke. So someday! When i said rants and tangents of me I wasnt kidding haha!

1 comment:

tz said...

welcome to blogland! It's a lot of fun.